Proposed Salary Competitive
Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
What we are looking for:
- A recognised qualification in concrete technology or other construction materials related studies would be desirable
- Enthusiastic hard-working individual able to work on their own initiative
- Must have a full UK driving licence
- Fit and healthy as some heavy lifting may be required
- Demonstrable experience of a similar or equivalent role
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build effective working relations with others
- Detail and results orientated with strong personal values to succeed
- Highly organised with demonstrable planning and delivery capabilities
- Keen to learn and develop into the role
- Conscientious and accurate
- Ability to work as part of a team
What can we offer you?
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognising the contribution you bring
- Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
Why join Aggregate Industries?
We’re at the frontline of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 330 sites and more than 4100 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services. A full range of products which will help you work sustainably, safely, professionally and profitably.
We’re also a proud member of LafargeHolcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 90,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.