Proposed Salary Competitive
Career Level Managerial
Experience 5 Years +
Industry Finance/ Banking
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Manager – Procurement (Tier 2 Registered Employer) – England, United Kingdom
- As a Procurement Manager you will provide a range of strategic and operational functions across a number of supplier categories as part of AMS’ Global Procurement function.
- Specifically, the Procurement Manager will support the relevant business owners with AMS’ chosen supply partners in key service areas, ensuring high quality supplier outputs and value to AMS. The Procurement Manager will also:
- Undertake the Procurement process for RFI, RFP, E-procurement, negotiation and vendor management in relevant categories
- Negotiating, drafting and completing contractual terms for projects and works within the spend Category
- Undertake the identification & execution of demand management and cost avoidance saving initiatives.
- Build the relationship with the Business Units and Functions and establish customer requirements in relevant category.
- Cultivate and manage key supplier relationships to generate long term value
- Lead commercial negotiations through to contract award or amendment
- Own the development of category strategies including research and analysis (spend analysis, make vs. buy, cost benchmarking, etc.) to identify category saving opportunities and develop strategic category plans.
- Pursue continuous improvement of process and technologies and commercial innovation to the benefit of AMS within the Procurement function
- Develop period spend analysis reports. Develop reports from raw data provided and use to implement action in Category Strategy.
- Develop cost reduction plans (and where needed forecast spend projections for input to the budgeting process).
- Provide expertise and guidance on Procurement to the wider business.
- A few years of Procurement background with general category experience.
- Extensive experience preferably gained in the same or similar service industry.
- Strong negotiation, analytical and client-facing skills.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing cost saving initiatives.
- Ability to confidently articulate the strategy of Alexander Mann Solutions, how to generate it and put it into the relevant structure
- Previous Stakeholder engagement skills is essential
- An astute ability to understand contracts
This role does offer remote working however flexibility to attend London offices and other offices as required is essential.
What’s on offer at Alexander Mann Solutions?
We are an attractive employer of choice with a great benefits package, flexibility in your working week and the opportunity to develop your career in your own way. Our total reward package includes;
- Competitive base salary
- Performance related bonus’ and incentives on a quarterly and annual basis
- 26 days annual leave + statutory days
- Private Medical Cover
- Critical Illness Cover
- Pension Contribution
- Flexibility – Remote working options available