Proposed Salary Unspecified
Career Level Managerial
Experience 2 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Associate Degree
Product Marketing & Proposition Manager (B2B)
*open to location, as our teams are working from home.
Experian’s Digital BI and CI team is looking for Product Marketing and Proposition Manager to join the business working on a variety Digital and financially aligned Product. This is a unique opportunity to be part of Experian’s growing Digital Product team. As such we are seeking an established Product Marketing and propositions Manager
As a Product Marketing & Propositions manager you will:
Leverage product, market and customer insights to develop and maintain customer-focused value propositions for new and existing product initiatives with Experian’s Data business including the Digital BI & CI businesses.
Define innovative and differentiated customer centric value propositions, messaging and product positioning that address the evolving needs of our customer and markets, emerging trends and opportunities to ensure our product and services are relevant and pertinent to our customer’s needs
Define differentiated solutions for our products and services focused on identifying key customer needs and identifying deliverable and quantifiable value outcomes
Provide clarity, simplicity and transparency to the positioning and communication of our core products and services to ensure successful customer engagement, lead generation and new business revenue
Work with the Head of Propositions on the development and maintenance of value proposition and messaging hierarchies for Experian’s DCI & BI Product Domains and products
Lead on the development and delivery of internal and external product positioning collateral inc. core messaging, web content, sales and marketing materials and internal product sales guides
Liaise with Product, Legal and Compliance teams on value proposition, product positioning and messaging to ensure these are compliant and fit-for-purpose to ensure we meet our regulatory responsibilities
Could this role be for you:
We are looking for someone with a passion for developing and managing customer-centric, insight-led value propositions for Experian’s DCI & BI products and services that clearly articulate the value of these services to our customers. You will have experience working on thought leadership campaign and tell the story of the product to the customer.
- Must have Product Marketing experience and an understanding of B2B propositions
- Must be able to demonstrable knowledge and understanding of consumer and business credit information services and the application of these services across the credit lifecycle
- Experience of creating and articulating customer centric value propositions
- Experience turning insights for market and customer research into customer facing products / propositions
- Ability to lead cross divisional teams from product and marketing to define the core components of a strong and clearly articulated value proposition
- Good project, stakeholder management, communication and relationship building skills
- Strong customer focus with excellent understanding of customer and market requirements, and experience of linking these to product positioning and messaging.
- Ideally you will have a Financial Services background and/or experience adhering to regulatory and compliance procedures to bring products and services to market