Proposed Salary Competitive
Career Level Staff
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Your mission is to lead the Marketing for Align Technology
As a core member of the UK Marketing Team, the incumbent will contribute to the regional strategic marketing direction and ensure local implementation of the initiatives. You will lead the marketing with a clear strategic and executional mindset, focusing on customer-orientation, innovation, and fostering a collaborative culture.
Essential duties and responsibilities
As a Marketing Manager you will be working together with marketing director to define marketing strategy for the region and drive the strategic planning process.
You also will be working together with central marketing leads to drive creation and execution of regional marketing plan including product, consumer and commercial plans and in line with the clinical team education plan.
You own and drive the overall product and portfolio growth in the region, owner of portfolio numbers for the region and execution of the product strategy. In this role you will together with the central consumer team, executes consumer marketing plan and delivers on brand growth strategy, web KPI and lead conversions.
You drive and create commercial initiatives for the region including practice marketing programs, promotions, services programs and financial services. You own professional PR, local congresses and marketing events for the region. Mobilize and optimize resources to support the growth of potential market.
A Marketing Manager develops and supervises local implementation plan for growth strategy and the annual operational plan, in alignment with country plan. You identify market opportunities by market research and provide input to the marketing team and country team. You lead impactful new product launches by orchestrating all marketing functions. You own the competitors activities and propose counter-measures. Execute on Event recruitment strategy. And you actively visit customers and build strong network with KOLs and industry partners.
The Marketing Manager will be a core member of the UK Marketing Team. You report functionally to the Product Marketing Manager; administratively to the Regional General Manager. You plan and manage the monthly, weekly and daily activities and initiatives executed by the county marketing/product/sales managers, external vendors and to pro-actively take optimization measures. A Marketing Manager work closely with sales managers in developing and driving customized strategies with key Invisalign clinics to drive uptakes. And you support and collaborate with the sales team.
We seek: a Marketing Manager with
- Proven track record with more than 5 years of marketing career from healthcare. Medical Aesthetics or dental experience is plus
- Preferably med tech background.
- Comfortable to work in multidisciplinary, multicultural organization
- BA degree is must, any major, and MBA is plus
- Balance of strategic thinking and strong implementation skills
- Marketing mind who doesn’t mind their hands get dirty to achieve the growth of new business
- Team contributor who cultivates collaborative work environment
- Good spoken and written communication skill with English
- Customer focused
- Analytical skill and business acumen
- Effective communication
- Fast learner
- Able to travel abroad (more than 10% of working hours)
Working at Align Technology
Welcome to Align Technology at one of the most exciting times in our history. At Align, we like to say that we “Create new smiles. Every day,” in all aspects of our business. At Align you are empowered to be innovative, creative, collaborative and hands-on. Align Technology is a global medical device company with industry-leading innovative products such as Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
What makes us a great place to work:
- Make Your Mark: we are a global business, but not so big that you can’t make a huge impact on our continued business improvement. Bring your A game!
- Innovation: Influence the game-changing technologies that are revolutionizing the dental orthodontics industry.