Proposed Salary Depend
Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Industry Business/ Management
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie,
Regional Business Manager (Dermatology) – 12mth Mat Cover – Midlands Region
Team – 6 Direct Reports
Reporting to the NSM, Dermatology
Highly competitive salary, Company Car, Amazing product, Great working environment, Bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
Leading the regional sales team and allocating the promotional budgets to deliver the sales targets and objectives set by the National Sales Manager.
- Responsible for consistently achieving the sales targets and delivering goals set by the National Sales Manager (including activity targets, target customer management etc).
- Responsibility for mobilizing, motivating and developing a team of Account Specialists
- Achieve performance goals and Operational Excellence expectations.
- Achieve required coaching and salesforce days on road.
- Ensure that performance is driven in your team through strong AbbVie behavioral attributes and culture.
- Contribute to the national strategy by the regular feedback of high quality customer insights.
- Develop and ensure the implementation of local sales solutions and strategies to grow the sales of promoted product within the region.
- Responsible for regional data analysis, administration, planning and regional budget management, and also for the development and execution of the implementation strategy and business plan to achieve expected sales as per plan.
- Maximise the impact of the Infield Team by working effectively in a cross-matrix team, including the Brand Team, other IPD managers, Market Access and Medical.
- Implement and monitor marketing strategies and promotional campaigns.
- Lead Business planning for region and territories.
- Managing AP&S budgets delivering on commitments on time and to allocated budgets.
Qualifications & experience:
- Experience of pharmaceutical/healthcare industry within sales
- Functional understanding of infield pharmaceutical roles outside of sales
- Ideally experience managing and developing people
- Competent in flexing their leadership style
- Competent use of computers (spreadsheets, graphics package)
- Educated to degree level, or, degree calibre & ABPI qualified
- Understands the operational implementation of the ABPI code of practice