Career Level Staff
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry HR/ Servises
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Serve as a functional and operational point of contact for all HR International System and Operations projects to the global HR Systems and Operations team; provide real time support and troubleshooting for all system related inquiries for ex-US regions
- Manage design and process development of International HR operations to ensure scalable and sustainable processes aligned to the Alnylam global HR systems roadmap;
- Review and improve International HR Operational processes for user experience by looking for automation opportunities and identifying system improvements required to support these changes.
- Document the functional and non-functional requirements, considering the differing statutory, legal and compliance requirements in each of the ex-US countries we operate in. Process maps and SOPs to be updated accordingly.
- Advise HR teams, including subject matter experts, on strategic and ad-hoc HR technology projects;
- Conduct and facilitate HR systems configuration, troubleshooting, and testing for International use, identify discrepancies and formulate remediation plans.
- Recommend process changes; and innovative solutions to improve user experience and customer service.
- Maintain GDPR and data privacy compliance for HR International systems and processes. Ensure data integrity by supporting data audits, system clean-up efforts in partneship with the Global HR Data Champion and Compliance functions. Ensure the ‘OneTrust’ system is updated and maintained for all International HR Process and system changes or new vendor. Manage the International HR retention and destruction schedules and activities.
- Provide HR data for specific International HR projects including Great Place to Work Submissions.
- Work with Finance to ensure that the Time and Attendance system, Kronos, is updated in line with individual country legal and statutory requirements for all leaves of absence. Support annual rollover of leave and any necessary adjustments through the year.
- Provide HR Data analysis to all ex-US regions for reporting needs not supported by the standard HRIS reports.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience in HR Operations management including significant experience in working with multi country responsibility and understanding of different legislative requirements.
- Significant experience with HR systems analysis (functional and non-functional requirement knowledge) and
- Deep project management skills.
- Degree in IT / HR or Economics