Proposed Salary Depend
Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Industry HR/ Servises
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Join a team that is transforming smiles, changing lives.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can truly transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
As the HR Business Partner UK (m/f) you will actively support discussions and transfers best practices from different functions in the UK office of Align Technology. You will not act as the HR Consultant, but as a partner that shares the responsibility for the goals and targets delivery.
This is a hands-on role requiring an individual with a proven track record of working effectively in a dynamic, fast-growing environment.
You will work at a superior level with all levels of the organization, from entry-level technicians, administrative staff, executives, Vice President level.
This position is very broad so we are looking for a person who is flexible, enjoy a fast paced, ever-changing business, capable of managing multiple demands and priorities. You should enjoy, appreciate and have a facility for interacting with people from many cultures and diverse backgrounds.
In this role, you will…
- Work closely with the business to ensure an effective HR strategy is in place, that support the business goals
- Partner with business leaders to provide guidance on all HR related aspects of the business
- Conduct Organization Development interventions in partnership with the business leaders
- Support the organisation’s Talent Management philosophy by ensuring all employees are aware of the learning & development resources and opportunities provided; work on Talent Reviews and Succession Planning for the region and ensure the right programs are in place to support employee performance & growth
- Ensure proactive Performance Management, handling any Employee Relations items that arise; mitigating any legal risks to the organization by ensuring smooth exits where necessary
- Provide direction to employees and with regards to Company policy and guideline interpretation and execution of procedures and decisions in accordance with Company policies; ensures the right policies are in place for the regions in the remit of this role
- Collaborate closely with Compensation & Benefits to ensure the EMEA philosophy is effectively applied, while adjusting for local requirements
- Ensure the right talent is brought into the business, by working closely with the Talent
- Acquisition team
- Be responsible to maintain the accuracy of HR data for employees, and provide suitable metrics and analytics to the business
- Manage and lead external HR Consultants
- Collaborate effectively with the HR Ops group and Global HR team, to communicate the needs of the region and also roll out initiatives
- Ensure smooth HR Operations such as designing, planning, and implementing HR programs, policies, and procedures in collaboration with the HR Ops group
- Work with the Payroll team to ensure employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner
- Develop and maintain written resources such as Handbooks, Guides, Newsletters, Policy
- Documentation, etc.
In this role, you’ll need…
- Bachelor degree in HR Management or a similar academic education
- Excellent English language skills
- Resume that shows steady progression in HR Management
- 7+ years of HR experience
- Excellent knowledge in UK Labor Law
- Team Player
- Excellent communication and negotiation Skills
- Project Management and Change Management Skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply button to let us know you are interested.
Not the right fit? You can join our Talent Community to receive notifications of new job postings in your desired career area or can click on the “Share Job” social media buttons to share this opportunity with others in your network.