Proposed Salary £17,565 Per Annum
Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Industry HR/ Servises
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Contract Type- Permanent
Working Pattern- Full time
Working Hours- 35 hours per week
Salary- £17,565 per annum
Location Options- Birmingham
Function Type- Contact Centre
What we offer
- An opportunity to be part of an award-winning team that are committed to quality and excellent customer service
- Skills progression and training
- Work life balance – operate in core business hours with no evening or weekend work
- Salary progression – £17,565 rising to £19,964 per annum once fully trained
The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) is the independent regulatory body of the Law Society in England and Wales. It regulates solicitors, firms and other individuals.
The Contact Centre team is the first point of contact for all the SRA’s customers; including solicitors, students and members of the public. We are open Monday – Friday, 8am to 6pm.
During our busiest time, you can expect to take 70 inbound calls per day, as well as making occasional outbound calls and responding to emails and letters. If you love to deliver excellent customer service and thrive in a fast paced, challenging environment, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for confident, customer focused, and IT literate individuals with a strong customer service background. You will have a natural aptitude for explaining complex information easily and a professional outlook. You do not need to have previous Contact Centre experience or a background in law to apply. What we want is very motivated and customer focused team members.
Full time work hours are 35 hours per week, on a rotating shift pattern of 8am – 4pm, 9am-5pm and 10am-6pm.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an award winning and high performing customer services team!
What we are looking for
- Educated to at least GCSE level (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Ability to build rapport, deliver empathy and explain complex information clearly
- Ability to work flexibly in a changing environment, make quick decisions and manage your own workload
- Confident IT skills using Microsoft applications and customer information systems
- Experience of phone-based customer service work (desirable)
- The closing date for applications is midnight of 22 March (we reserve the right to close the application period 1 week early on 15 March in case we get sufficient applications by that time, hence we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible)
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an assessment day; the assessment days will be the week of 30 March, or 1 week earlier
- The assessment process will include: a competency-based interview, telephone role plays, email creation test and a spelling test
- The start date for the role will be 4 May 2020.