Proposed Salary Competitive
Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Industry Business/ Management
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Sales Development Representative – AdTech SaaS Sales
Why would I want to be a Sales Development Representative at Adthena?
- This is almost definitely the closest-knit team at Adthena, and we’d love you to be part of that!
- Amazing earning potential. Uncapped commission, weekly incentives and more.
- Join a company with an extremely fast growth trajectory. (We’ve now got three offices globally and we don’t plan to stop there!)
- Flexible working environment, where you are given the freedom and responsibility to manage your own time and workload.
- Every employee gets given stock options from day one. Our employees do incredible work, so as we grow everyone shares the rewards.
- Untracked annual leave.
- Free lunch every Friday, and complimentary snacks and drinks.
- Lots of social activities to join in. Regular off-sites, bake-offs, office table tennis tournaments and much more!
- A whole host of other benefits and perks!
What would I be doing?
Our UK Sales Team works with some of the biggest brands in Retail, Finance, Travel, Gaming, and Auto, showing them where the opportunities lie to dominate their competition in search. Our Sales Development Representatives are the tip of the sword, putting our Account Execs in front of prospective clients and as such playing a key role in our sales cycle.
Adthena is a complex enterprise level SaaS platform, so you’ll need to be able to engage decision makers in a thorough discovery around their paid search requirements. Don’t worry if you have no idea about search marketing – you’ll get all the training you need – but you must be confident in understanding complex ideas, and articulating those ideas to C-Level decision makers.
- Outbound prospecting to potential clients via phone, email, and LinkedIn
- Contact, qualify and follow up opportunities, through outbound calls and emails.
- Engaging prospects in consultative discovery to understand their competitive landscape and intelligence requirements.
- Take a consultative approach and propose solutions based on the Adthena Value Proposition, leveraging Adthena case studies and user cases.
- Meet, if not exceed, monthly targets and document activity within Salesforce.
- Work in close partnership with an Account Executive to map out and efficiently prospect to an industry vertical.
Do I have what it takes?
- 1 year experience in sales (cold calling – 50+ calls per day), preferably in a technology environment.
- Strong research and lead generation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and critical thinking skills
- Willingness and capability to execute a large volume of outbound activities across multiple channels (email, phone, social)
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Strong work ethic, flexibility and desire to learn.
And what does Adthena do exactly?
Adthena is the market leader in Competitive Intelligence for AdTech Search. We’re a growing 80 person, 6 year old startup tech company headquartered in London with offices in Sydney and Texas too.
Updated daily and unrivaled, Adthena uses machine learning to help digital marketers understand their paid and organic search landscape and improve campaign performance. Processing over 10TB of new data, indexing 500 million adverts and 200 million keywords in 15 different languages every day, Adthena works with over 200 clients spread across 14 different business sectors.
This year alone we’ve won a number of awards including “Best Search Tool” at the Drum Awards, “Best Tech Platform” at the DADI Awards and “Technical Innovation of the Year” at the Biddable Media Awards.
Adthena will not be working with any recruitment agencies for this role. We will not be held liable for any fees in relation to candidates submitted.