Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
7digital is a b2b digital music solutions company. We work with clients and partners to transform the listening experience for music fans like you, around the world. Our digital music platform and APIs are used to power comprehensive music and radio services for leading consumer brands, mobile carriers, automotive systems, retailers, broadcasters and record labels. Alongside great technology, we offer global music rights, award-winning radio production services, and content management expertise, making us a leading global partner in the digital music industry.
Your role as our Client Success Manager will be to build and maintain excellent relationships with our client-side stakeholders. You are passionate about fully understanding our clients’ priorities and problems, and thrive on being the main point of contact for all of them. You are able to work at pace and to the highest client standards. You will have the opportunity to use your knowledge of our platform to ensure our clients are receiving a world class service. Coming into this role, you will both establish and maintain regular communication across all platform clients as well as managing key accounts. Working alongside our Tech team, you will partner on managing communication for platform announcements and be our main contact internally for managing change requests. You are a hard-working individual, with excellent people skills and a determined mindset.
About the Role
This role will see you:
Use various tools and APIs, managing the client development process and supporting the operational needs of both the client and the development teams.
Communicate complex technical information to non-tech stakeholders, particularly clients
Manage communication to large number of clients
Provide clients with insights of their service on 7digital’s platform via quarterly business reviews.
Report client feedback, issues and requirements back to our Senior Leadership team
Maintain oversight of client payment status and manage operational support if payment issues occur
Overview and manage all client costs ensuring recoverable costs are invoiced correctly
Own all client account data in the contract manager, ensuring relevant data is kept up to date
Communicate our roadmap to clients and manage the feedback loop from clients based on our roadmap
On a rota basis manage first line support for all out of hours incidents across the entire client base
Communicate all platform wide changes ensuring the client distribution list is kept up to date
Partner with the Business Development managers and the Music Partnerships team to monitor new opportunities and communicate sales pipeline updates back to the team
- At least 1 years experience in a similar client facing role
- Experience managing communication of development updates to both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience using CRM, ticketing and data analytics software such as Atlassian products, G-Suite, SumoLogic, etc
- Ability to foresee and identify potential issues, raising them before they become a problem.
- Ownership of any such issues, working them through to resolution
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines across multiple client services
- An understanding of using an API is preferable
- Some knowledge of digital music ingestion and delivery is preferable
- Experience working closely with commercial and product teams to understand and shape client requirements is preferable
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint and any other relevant software
- 25 days holiday (increasing by one day each January, up to a maximum of 30 days)
- Bonus birthday day off
- Pension Scheme
- Healthshield cash back scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 3 days paid each year to do volunteer/charity work
- Regular knowledge sharing talks and socials