Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Integrate is a rapidly growing, global, venture-backed enterprise SaaS business that helps B2B marketers grow revenue and reduce costs. We unify demand marketing channels into a single, powerful platform that help organizations achieve quantifiable business outcomes.
In April 2019, Integrate acquired London-based SaaS business, Akkroo. Now forming the Events product as part of the broader Integrate suite, Akkroo enables modern B2B marketers to solve the many challenges around event lead management.
We have a top-tier client list including IBM, PayPal, Dell, Salesforce, Cisco, etc. and have an exceptional working environment where you will work alongside innovative, dynamic and inspiring team members. If you like solving challenges, value continuous professional growth and are motivated to join an entrepreneurial culture then we would love to hear from you!
- 9+ Years Old
- 250+ Employees
- $80M+ in Funding
- Enterprise Marketing Technology
- Acquired UK-based SaaS business Akkroo in April of 2019
With that exciting growth, we are looking to add a Lead Software Engineer (Mobile App- React Native) to lead the technical decisions on our Hybrid Mobile Application.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead technical design decisions on the Mobile Application
- Own responsibility for the Mobile Application release process and submission of releases to iTunes / Google Play stores
- Ensure quality and automated test coverage of the Mobile Application
- Participate in designing and building RESTful and GraphQL based APIs
- Manage code reviews to provide constructive feedback on code changes for team mates
- Act as a Scrum Master and / or Technical Lead in an Agile team and participating in Scrum ceremonies
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies in conjunction with the Product team and provide reporting on Agile team metrics
- Provide estimations for high level roadmap items as well as tasks within Agile sprints
- Work in a fast growing business environment, where a passion for self-improvement and personal growth is required
- Participate in shared out-of-hours emergency on-call support on a rotation basis
What You Offer:
- Solid experience creating Mobile Applications, using React Native or iOS (Swift/Objective-C) and Android (Java) codebases.
- Experience using Redux for state management.
- Solid knowledge of Unit testing, Test Driven Development and experience using tools like Appium Sauce Labs, Detox and Cypress.io
- Experience designing and building RESTful or GraphQL based APIs.
- Fully familiar with Mobile App release process; Submission to iTunes / Google Play stores
- Familiar with Scrum and acting as a Scrum Master or Technical Lead in an Agile team.
- Considerations for performance, security, scalability and code reusability in all design decisions.
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Team lead and line management experience.
- Experience building Golang / C# based services.
- Familiarity with CircleCI or other CI/CD tools.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kubernetes and/or Docker.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB and relational SQL databases like MySQL and MariaDB.
- Familiarity working with Linux based server environments.
- Good understanding of large scale service based architectures.