Proposed Salary £25,000 To £67,760+
Career Level Assistant
Experience 3 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Role: Test Automation Engineer
Travel: up to 100% flexibility
Career Levels: We have roles available across a range of Accenture career levels including Analyst, Senior Analyst, Specialist and Associate Manager/Manager Levels
Salary: £25,000 to £67,760+ (depending on skills and experience)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialized skills and tailored solutions.
What responsibilities will you have?
As a software tester, you will work as part of a larger project team. Following either agile or waterfall principles, you will successfully collaborate with multiple stakeholders and colleagues across multiple specialisms which could include;
- Demonstrate knowledge and practical experience of test tools and industry standard best practice
- Identify issues and risks relating to workload, escalate these appropriately and provide suggested mitigating actions
- Prepare input test data and expected results
- Review own test conditions, test scripts / user stories, input test data, and expected results for all test phases
- Develop test automation frameworks and test models
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Proven track record of testing software developments in a structured environment.
- Experience of defect lifecycle and ability to provide advice on tests to put in place after fixes are made.
- Ability to work in a continually changing environment, adapting to changing requirements and priorities at short notice.
- Excellent understanding of test levels (from functional tests to UAT)
- Sound technical skills; understanding of high-level system architecture components such as application servers, databases and web services.
- Experience in one or more test frameworks and scripting functional tests.
- Good team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working on user stories and defining clear acceptance criteria.
- Good understanding and practical experience of SQL preferably in an Oracle environment