Career Level Assistant
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Data Engineers and Junior Data Architects
The Accenture Data Business Group is the driving force behind a wide range of our client focused data solutions. We work with our clients to deliver their Journey 2 Cloud transformations, encompassing Transactional and Analytics solutions through to Data Veracity, Data Science and Data Management Strategies
We have exciting opportunities across the range of data specialisms which would particularly suit Data Engineers and Junior Architects who want to progress to the next level
Are you looking to:
- Grow your skills working on challenging and innovative solutions?
- Work in new technologies with demanding clients and grow your expertise?
- Work in highly skilled teams advising and supporting our clients through the data and technology revolution?
- Work in partnership with global clients and large public sector organisations?
The Data Business Group offers a range of career paths to pursue your passion be it toward architecture, data strategy or deep technology specialisations. We offer an MIT backed Certification path to support your career growth as well as a range of vendor training and a mentoring.
What personal qualities do we expect?
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Experience delivering projects within an agile environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Keenness to learn and try new things
- Willingness to travel